Geodesic Dome Insulation ( Cotton Fabric )
- Soundproof Cotton Layer with Canvas provides a thermal layer of protection alongside a soundproofing layer.
- Protect your geodesic dome in any season and provide soundproofing.
- A layer of thermal insulation is created by insulating the PVC dome cover in an air pocket created by 150GSM Oxford fabric, thick sound-absorbing synthetic cotton used in the soundproof cotton.
- It features an extra layer of canvas stitched to the insulation layer for improved durability and a finished look.
- You can select from dozens of colours for it.
- Within the frame of the dome, this type of insulation is installed